Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Chicken

This is my chicken area last year at this time:


This is now:
Hubby put up a fence, complete with a fancy gate so they can have more room to run and be free. A shade awning, even cute lights and a sign.


My new Spring babies:
3 are mine, which have been named Katniss, Prim and Rue...I was reading The Hunger Games Series when I got them. Mom named hers Matilda.


This is Ms. Attitude, Red. She likes to nip and is on the her last chance for 2 reasons. She nips and she hasn't laid an egg since November. But she sure is pretty!


These are my Easter Eggers: Dweedle Dee and Dum, which turned out to be the smartest! They hop the fence... eat some weeds and then hop back in. One often will come to the back door and call me when the girls are hungry for dinner.

2 comments:

A Daughter of the King said...

I love the adorable Formo Farm and Family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.